Would you like to submit an article to us for the website and social media?
We are interested in people who can write about the following topics:
- Real Life Experiences
- Unusual or new therapies
- Success Stories in Wellbeing
- Diversity and mental health
- Suicide Prevention
- Children and Young People Mental Helth
- Men’s Mental Heath
- Women’s Mental Health
- Health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Holistic approaches to the whole person
We will not accept sensationalist articles or claims to ‘cure’ people. All articles are carefully vetted and feedback offered before accepting and publishing.
Things to consider when writing the article:
- It should be at least 500 words.
- What does our audience need to know, why and how?
- Do you have the first-hand experience of the subject at hand? What do you want to tell our readers?
- Why is it a great fit for our audience?
- What do you want the reader to take away from your piece?
Be original! Tell us something you haven’t told anywhere else. In your own words.
To submit an article please email your piece to